- TC-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging
- Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs.
- Qualified plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted reproduction techniques
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Class II medical device
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 (cGMP)
- CE marked in compliance with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured under EN ISO 13485 quality standards
Falcon® 4-well in vitro Fertilization (IVF) dish with single lid is comprised of nonembryotoxic, noncytotoxic, TC-treated polystyrene. Individually wrapped, sterile, 100/case. Well area: 1.39 cm², Well Volume: 1.8 mL. Falcon in vitroFertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
Check regional availability with our Customer Service experts.
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|
|Cell Growth Area||1.39 cm²|
|Recommended Medium Volume||1.8 mL|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|