- Well area: 18.3 cm², Height: 8.6mm
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- Nonembryotoxic, nonpyrogenic, noncytotoxic
- Facilitated media droplet creation (Non TC-treated, cat. no. 353655 only)
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (10⁻⁶ SAL)
- Flat-bottom for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging
Non-Tissue Culture-treated Falcon Low Wall Dish can be utilized in the ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) procedure. This 50mm dish has many of the same features as the other IVF products except the dish is non-Tissue Culture-treated (nonwettable) for optimal media droplet consistency.
Check regional availability with our Customer Service experts.
|Qty./Pk||4 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||100 / Cs|